DALLAS, October 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market research report "Indian Intelligent Building Management Systems market (2011-2016)" [ http://www.
What does BMS stand for?
BMS stands for Building Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMS
We have 370 other meanings of BMS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Message System
- Broadcast Microwave Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Microwave System
- Broker Management System
- Brooklawn Middle School (Parsippany, NJ)
- Brooklyn Music School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Medical School (Providence, RI)
- Bryson Middle School (South Carolina)
- Budget Management Services (various locations)
- Building Maintenance Service (various locations)
- Building Mechanical Services
- Bulletin de Méthodologie Sociologique (French: Bulletin of Sociological Methodology; journal)
- Bulletin of Materials Science (India)
- Burden of Mood Symptoms
- Bureau Multi Services (French office supply company)
- Bureau of Mediation Services
- Bureau of Medical Services
- Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- Bureau of Muslim Settlements
- Burnaby Multicultural Society (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: South African Market for Building Management Systems http://www.
The offering fuses the advanced energy monitoring and control capabilities of Johnson Controls Metasys(r) building management system with data center energy management capabilities provided by IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management software.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [GRAPHIC OMITTED] [GRAPHIC OMITTED] [GRAPHIC OMITTED] [GRAPHIC OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] All these systems are integrated and controlled by a computerized building management system.
Manufacturers to Offer Clients a Scalable and User-friendly Building Management System While systems for controlling various building equipment have been in use ever since commercial buildings have existed, the concept of an integrated building management system to control and optimise building functions continues is new in South Africa.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070930/AQSU001LOGO) From a Metasys(R) building management system to chillers and variable speed drives, Johnson Controls' solutions cover 123 million square feet of Olympics grounds, monitoring more than 58,000 points in stadiums and office buildings.
Using open standards networking and open communication protocols, Integrated Building Controls and its partners have successfully converged the IT net work and the Building Management System onto a single IP network.
A sophisticated building management system monitors indoor and outdoor conditions and responds with appropriate air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and lighting.