He is a member of the Building Industry Association of Orange County and a former member of its board of directors.
What does BIAOC stand for?
BIAOC stands for Building Industry Association of Orange County (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey
- Brain Injury Alliance of New Mexico (New Mexico Brain Injury Alliance, New Mexico Brain Injury Association,)
- Brain Injury Association of New Mexico, Inc.
- Bowhunter Instructors Association of Nova Scotia (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Brain Injury Association of Nova Scotia
- Brain Injury Association of New York State
- Baking Industry Association of New Zealand (formerly New Zealand Biotechnology Association
- Bicycle Industry Association of New Zealand (New Zealand Retailers Association)
- Brain Injury Association New Zealand
- Banque Internationale pour l'Afrique Occidentale (French: International Bank of Western Africa)
- Brain Injury Association of Ohio
- Brain Injury Association of Oklahoma (est. 1980; research, education and advocacy organization)
- Brain Injury Association of Oregon
- Baghdad International Airport (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Base Information Analysis Program
- Biuro Inzynierskie Automatyki Przemyslowej (Polish industrial automation and propulsion systems company)
- Bovine Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Britain in Asia Pacific (chamber of commerce organization)
- Broadband Interactive Applications (BIAP Systems, Inc.)
- Brain Injury Association of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Building Industry Association of Orange County (BIA/OC) created the "Ruby Slippers" award in 1999, to honor individuals or organizations not working directly in the real estate industry.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 1999-- The Orange County Business Council, together with founding partners Merrill Lynch, The Enterprise Foundation, Fannie Mae and the Building Industry Association of Orange County, Friday announced the launch of the Orange County Affordable Home Ownership Alliance (OCAHOA), a collaborative effort dedicated to increasing the availability and affordability of quality housing for working families in the region.