Sears, author of Building High Performance Teams Dr.
What does BHPT stand for?
BHPT stands for Building High Performance Teams (management training program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHPT
We have 2 other meanings of BHPT in our Acronym Attic
- Balestier Hill Primary School (Singapore)
- Black Hill Primary School (Australia)
- Black History Positive Steps (UK Intellectual Property Office)
- British Hedgehog Preservation Society (UK)
- British Household Panel Study
- Bronzeville Historical Preservation Society
- Bureau of Health Protection Services (Nevada)
- Burrillville Historical and Preservation Society (est. 1970; Pascoag, RI)
- Badan Hukum Pendidikan Tinggi (Indonesian: Agency for Higher Education Law)
- Benign Hyperplastic Prostate Tissue
- Bharat Heavy Plate and Vessels Ltd (India)
- Bharat Heavy Plate and Vessels, Ltd. (India)
- Bureau of Health Policy and Vital Statistics
- Banshee Headquarters (all-terrain vehicle website)
- Battalion Headquarters (various armed forces)
- Bearing Headquarters (Broadview, IL)
- Biblia Hebraica Quinta (Hebrew Bible)
- Black Hole Quencher (Biosearch Technologies)
- Brent Hartman Billiard Cues
- Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia - Broken Hill (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hearing Jeff speak has confirmed my belief that there are important pre-requisites to building high performance teams.
With his strong track record of success while building high performance teams, I am confident he is an excellent choice for Avnet as we continue to grow and enhance our financial performance.
Sage has a strong track record of delivering integrated solutions to clients and building high performance teams.
Richardson has over 22 years in the technology industry with a proven track record for consistently delivering significant revenue and profit growth and building high performance teams.
He has a unique ability to perform as a change agent in building high performance teams, increasing product services sales, creating new solutions lines, and successfully managing high-growth.
Tom is a proven leader with over 23 years of experience building high performance teams that deliver innovative technology solutions.
His proven background in building high performance teams and track level of successful execution, correlates with Luxtera's continued growth and expansion in the industry.