15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- For the sixth year in a row, Michigan elementary schools are invited to apply for the Building Healthy Communities program, a private-public initiative designed to fight obesity and improve childhood health through school-based wellness programming.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for Building Healthy Communities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Brilliant Horizon Consulting (Switzerland)
- Brisebois Home Comfort (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- British Hallmarking Council (UK)
- British Herbal Compendium (medical resource)
- British High Commission (Australia)
- British Home Children (Child Emigration Scheme)
- Broken Hearts Club (movie)
- Brooklyn Hospital Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bror Husell Chartering AB Ltd (Åland, Finland shipping and chartering company)
- Bulgarian Helsinki Committee
- Bullhead City (Arizona)
- Burst Height Compensator
- Business History Conference
- Busy Hour Calls
- One Way Backhaul Check (airlines)
- Basic Health Care Emergency Response Unit (Red Cross team)
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program for AIDS Treatment and Health (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration (various universities)
- Baileys Harbor Community Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also have an important role to play in building healthy communities, he explained.
As a company that s dedicated to health improvement and building healthy communities, we re thrilled to have this opportunity to support the fitness programs of Klyde Warren Park.
Building healthy communities through medical-religious partnerships, 2d ed.
Strategies for Building Healthy Communities Available
Currently, most of the communities have this program or the Building Healthy Communities Program.
Building Healthy Communities in Environmental Justice Areas Janine M.
The categories are Bridging the Gap to Self-Sufficiency; Learning for Living and Building Healthy Communities, which cover the Santa Clarita Family and Child Development Center, the local Boys and Girls Club and the Samuel Dixon Family Health Center in Val Verde.