DOE plans to use about $73 million in Recovery Act funding to collect and manage energy usage data, provide technical assistance, and fund building energy efficiency research.
What does BEER stand for?
BEER stands for Building Energy Efficiency Research (University of Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEER
We have 11 other meanings of BEER in our Acronym Attic
- Business Energy Efficiency Program
- Balloon Electrical Environment Profiling Systems
- Boeing Employees' Everett Prospecting Society (Everett, WA)
- Building Energy and Environment Performance System
- Business Environment and Enterprise Performance Survey (World Bank)
- Bayesian Estimation Error Quotient
- Basic Engineering Emergent Requirements (review of system requirements)
- Behavior, Effect, Expectation, Results
- Beneficiary Earning Exchange Record (employer report)
- Biological Effects of Nonionizing Electromagnetic Radiations
- Bureau of Entertainment Executive Rights (Liquid Generation)
- Balliol Engineers Society
- Brewing Enthusiasts Enjoying Real Suds (Tampa, FL)
- Building Energy Efficiency Rating System
- Ballistic Electron Emission Spectroscopy
- Basic ECM Environment Source
- Basic Engineering Estimating System
- Battlefield Environmental Effects Software
- Battleforce EMI Evaluation System
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a testament to our expertise and growing reputation in building energy efficiency research and development," said Kurt Roth, Ph.