The Building Efficient Surface Transportation and Equity Act, the House version of similar Senate legislation, includes $13.
What does BESTEA stand for?
BESTEA stands for Building Efficient Surface Transportation and Equity Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of BESTEA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Efficiency Solutions Today (UK)
- Business Electronic Systems Techniques
- Business Employment Skills Training
- Business Enhancement Services Team
- Business Equipment Software Techniques
- Business Excellence Strategies and Techniques
- De Bruijn, Van Aardenne-Ehrenfest, Smith, Tutte (graph-theoretic theorem)
- Borland Enhanced Support and Training - Program Management
- Business Environment Strengthening Technical Assistance Project (Malawi)
- Board of Examiners in Sex Therapy and Counselling in Ontario (Canada)
- Biologically Evaluated Scientifically Tested No Observable Effect Level
- Blindness Education, Screening,and Treatment Program (Austin, Texas)
- Belin-Blank Exceptional Student Talent Search
- Best in Education for Students of Today and Tomorrow (Bartow, FL)
- Bridging the Educational Scene for Teachers of Tomorrow
- Business for Economic Security, Tourism and Trade (US and Canada)
- Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (West Bengal, India)
- Belgian Solid Waste Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Biliary Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (course/degree)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those projects are part of $9 billion in demonstration money doled out to nearly every congressional district in the country as part of the Building Efficient Surface Transportation and Equity Act.
Congress is writing a six-year, $218 billion transportation spending plan called the Building Efficient Surface Transportation and Equity Act.