Grant recipients include YMCA of the USA (Y-USA), National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), National Summer Learning Association (NSLA), Innovations in Civic Participation (ICP), Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL) and Brandeis University.
What does BELL stand for?
BELL stands for Building Educated Leaders for Life
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BELL
We have 8 other meanings of BELL in our Acronym Attic
- Battlefield Environment Laser Designator Weapon System
- Belgrade Stock Exchange Index (Serbia)
- Bleeding Edge Linux from Scratch
- Bronx Expeditionary Learning High School (New York)
- Bioethik Literaturdatenbank (German)
- Buffalo Environmental Law Journal (New York)
- Bedell Entrepreneurship Learning Laboratory (John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center; University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Brown Environmental Leadership Lab (Brown University; Rhode Island)
- Building Enterprises for Learning and Living (Boston, MA)
- Business Ethics Links Library (University of Colorado)
- Business-Environment Learning and Leadership (educational program)
- Bell Communications Research
- Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures
- Broadband Enabled Lifelong Learning Environment
- Beyond Endorsed Lipid Lowering with EBCT (Electron Beam Computer Tomography) Scanning
- Barcelona English Language and Literature Studies (journal; University of Barcelona; Spain)
- Bell System Technical Journal
- British Educational Leadership Management and Administration Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers will include city officials and national experts from the National Summer Learning Association, Higher Achievement and Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL).
Competitive Landscape Examples of Companies Mentioned The report profiles 104 companies including many key and niche players such as: - A+ Tutoring (US) - Building Educated Leaders For Life (US) - Club Z
Building Educated Leaders for Life, Boston, MA --- $15,000 to the BELL Summer program in Baltimore, which helps youth develop their talents, teamwork and leadership skills.
Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL) is located at 60 Clayton Street, Dorchester, MA 02122, telephone (617) 282-1567.
Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL), Boston, MA --- $10,000 to Springfield Education, an after-school program that provides low-income youth with academic enrichment activities.
BOSTON -- The Building Educated Leaders for Life (BELL) Summer program featuring Houghton Mifflin curriculum significantly increases low-income children's reading skills, according to a new Urban Institute study.