It is also active in industry groups and serves as general counsel for the New York Building Trade Employers' Association, the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey, and the Construction Financial Management Association.
What does BCANJ stand for?
BCANJ stands for Building Contractors Association of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Business Coaching and Mentoring Services Ltd. (UK)
- British Columbia Association of Mathematics Teachers
- British Columbia Aboriginal Mine Training Association (Canada)
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (Bethesda, MD)
- Boston Climate Action Network
- Breast Cancer Action Network
- Bristol Christian Action Network (UK)
- British Columbia Adventure Network (online vacation planning; Canada)
- Bureau Control Activity Number
- British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society
- Bristol Centre for Applied Nonlinear Mathematics (UK)
- Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Non-Status Indians (Canada)
- Basketball Coaches Association of New York
- Blair County Assistance Office (Department of Public Welfare; Pennsylvania)
- Board Certified Atlas Orthogonist
- Bowling Centers Association of Ohio (Centerville, OH)
- British Columbia Association of Optometrists
- Burma Canadian Association of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Business Continuity Advancement Organization (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A graduate of the College of New Jersey with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Brian holds several leadership positions with the American Subcontractors Association of New Jersey and actively participates in the Construction Financial Management Association, Utility and Transportation Contractors Association of New Jersey and Building Contractors Association of New Jersey.
He has served as General Counsel of the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey, the New York Building Congress (recently named General Counsel Emeritus), the Building Trades Employers Association of New York City and the national CFMA.
Jack Kocsis, chief executive officer of The Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCANJ) based in Edison, was honored recently by the American Subcontractors Association of New Jersey (ASA-NJ).
The Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCANJ) recently honored New Jersey Department of Labor Commissioner Albert Kroll as "Construction Man of the Year" in recognition of his efforts to advance the goals of the construction industry throughout the state.
Thanks to a comprehensive career guide and educational program designed by the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCANJ), thousands of high school students throughout the state are learning about career opportunities they may never have known existed.
Robert Epifano, a resident of Piscataway, has been elected president of the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCA\NJ).
In what the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey (BCA/NJ) is calling a "significant turnaround for the industry, "permits for construction industrial and commercial buildings in New Jersey represented projects totalling more than $47.