Head of the Building Contractors Association Aristos Aristotelous said, as a result of this law, the construction industry will end up having between e1/4150m and e1/4200m tied up during a six-month period as contractors wait for the state to pay VAT returns owed.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Building Contractors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Brownfield Cleanup Agreement (New York)
- Buckman Community Association
- Budget Control Act of 2011
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)
- Building and Construction Authority (Singapore)
- Building Code of Australia
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also active in industry groups and serves as general counsel for the New York Building Trade Employers' Association, the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey, and the Construction Financial Management Association.
A graduate of the College of New Jersey with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Brian holds several leadership positions with the American Subcontractors Association of New Jersey and actively participates in the Construction Financial Management Association, Utility and Transportation Contractors Association of New Jersey and Building Contractors Association of New Jersey.
Pressler is a member of the Building Trade Employers Association, the Building Contractors Association, and is a co-chairman of the New York Building Congress Public Buildings SubCommittee.
He has served as General Counsel of the Building Contractors Association of New Jersey, the New York Building Congress (recently named General Counsel Emeritus), the Building Trades Employers Association of New York City and the national CFMA.
Gallen, who is a Certified Property Casualty Underwriter, has been a member of the Insurance Committee and the Affiliate Member Council of the General Building Contractors Association (GBCA) and served on the board of the Insurance Society of Philadelphia.
Western has been voted Company of the Year and Associate of the Year by the Building Contractors Association and has been awarded the Medal of Excellence two times by Bryant Corporation.
We held numerous meetings with the Building Contractors Association and the Contractors Association of Greater New York to ensure that the interests of our members are represented by both groups in a unified manner.