Demolition: Practices, Technology, and Management was initially developed for use at Purdue University, which boasts the nation's first demolition and reconstruction specialization offered through its Department of Building Construction Management in the College of Technology.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Building Construction Management (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Control Module
- Breathing, Circulation, Mental Status (medical triage)
- Bremen Classic Motorshow (Germany)
- British Chess Magazine (UK)
- Brittle-Coulomb-Mohr (theory)
- Broadcast Manager (IBM, used in the MSS Server implementation of BUS to reduce broadcast traffic.)
- Broadcom Corporation
- Bromo Chloro Methane
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music (est. 1897; New York)
- Buffalo City Municipality (South Africa)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
- Bus Converter Module
- Business Capability Map
- Business Capacity Management
- Business Change Management
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Communications Manager (Nortel)
- Business Community Management
- Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced that it has graduated 46 minority contractors in the first Skanska USA Building Construction Management program in conjunction with New York's Medgar Evers College and the New York State Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors, Inc.
a specialist in safety issues and a professor in the department of building construction management at Purdue University.
Establishments identified as manufacturing and industrial building construction management firms are also included in this industry.
Frank is a recent graduate from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, where he received his BS in Building Construction Management.
He went to college at the University of Hartford, CT, and then to the University of Florida for Building Construction Management.
Now, as a unified group of companies focused on end-to-end solutions in diversified but complimentary markets, we can begin work on building strong revenue numbers and future shareholder value in markets that compliment our capabilities such as: * Information Technology * Wireless Security and Convergence * New Building Construction Management * Contracting * Building Renovation * Real Estate Investment * Design and Construction of "Secure Buildings" * Comprehensive Security Consulting * Professional and Field Engineering Services It is our plan to continue to acquire complimentary business offerings throughout next year.
Woods is a member of the Dean's Leadership Council at the University of North Florida College of Computing, Engineering and Construction; a past president and board member of the First Coast Chapter and past president and board member of the Central Florida Chapter of the American Concrete Institute; former chairman and founding member of the new principal's committee of the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers; past member of the president's cabinet of the ACEC; and a former chairman of the Building Construction Management Advisory Council at the University of North Florida.