Contract awarded for Busan District Court for the Western support new construction building construction management services
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Building Construction Management (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Control Module
- Breathing, Circulation, Mental Status (medical triage)
- Bremen Classic Motorshow (Germany)
- British Chess Magazine (UK)
- Brittle-Coulomb-Mohr (theory)
- Broadcast Manager (IBM, used in the MSS Server implementation of BUS to reduce broadcast traffic.)
- Broadcom Corporation
- Bromo Chloro Methane
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music (est. 1897; New York)
- Buffalo City Municipality (South Africa)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
- Bus Converter Module
- Business Capability Map
- Business Capacity Management
- Business Change Management
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Communications Manager (Nortel)
- Business Community Management
- Business Contact Manager (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fowlkes holds a Diploma of Building Construction Management from NYU.
He has a bachelor's degree in building construction management from Purdue University, and a master's degree in finance and real estate development from George Washington University (GWU).
Demolition: Practices, Technology, and Management was initially developed for use at Purdue University, which boasts the nation's first demolition and reconstruction specialization offered through its Department of Building Construction Management in the College of Technology.
announced that it has graduated 46 minority contractors in the first Skanska USA Building Construction Management program in conjunction with New York's Medgar Evers College and the New York State Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors, Inc.
Establishments identified as manufacturing and industrial building construction management firms are also included in this industry.
He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and a past member of the Board of Directors of the Michigan State University Building Construction Management Constituent Alumni Association.
He received his BS in building construction management from Purdue University.