What does BROT stand for?
BROT stands for Build Rehabilitate Operate Transfer (project delivery mode)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- British Review of New Zealand Studies (academic journal; London, UK)
- Basset Rescue of Old Dominion (Virginia)
- Building Restoration Operations Optimization Model
- Bioinformatics Resource for Oral Pathogens
- Block Regional Off-Resonance Correction (spiral imaging)
- Barnes and Richmond Operatic Society (London, UK)
- Benefits and Retirement Operations Section (King County, Washington)
- Busoga Rural Open Source Development Initiative (Kampala, Uganda)
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (game)
- Bellevue Redmond Overlake Transportation Study (Washington)
- Banco de La República Oriental del Uruguay (National Bank of Uruguay)
- Baton Rouge Oracle Users Group (Louisiana)
- Bridge and Router (networking)
- Bindend Referendum Op Volksinitiatief (Dutch: Binding Referendum on People's Initiative; various nations)
- Barley, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Spelt
- Bilateral Risk-Reducing Oophorectomy
- Bratislavskeho Regionalneho Ochranarskeho Zdruzenia (Slovak: Regional Association for Nature Conservation and Sustainable Development; Slovak Republic)
- Bachelor of Regional Planning