The I-st Degree Diploma was also awarded to Bugulma Mechanical Plant of OAO TATNEFT for the engineering development of "Pipe design with an internal anticorrosion coating TPS - U" in the nomination "Products with new or improved characteristics".
What does UUA stand for?
UUA stands for Bugulma (Russia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UUA
We have 18 other meanings of UUA in our Acronym Attic
- Unless Used
- Unter Umstaenden (German: Circumstances Permitting)
- Until Uru (game)
- Uppsala Universitet (University of Uppsala, Sweden)
- Urbana University (Urbana, Ohio)
- Ureteroureterostomy (urology)
- User Unit
- Usmania University (India)
- Utsunomiya University (Japan)
- Underage User Alert
- Unisys User Association
- Unitarian Universalist Association (Boston, MA)
- Univac Users Association
- Urgent (pilot report message type)
- University of Utah Alumni Association (Urbandale, IA)
- University Union Activities Board
- Unitarian Universalist Area Church (Sherborne, Massachusetts)
- Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
- Universal Underwriters Acceptance Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tatarstan president Rustam Minnikhanov said Tatarstan Air (U9), which is based in the republicOs capital of Kazan, and Ak Bars Aero (2B), based in the city of Bugulma, will be merged.
Born in the Muslim state of Bugulma, Russia, Alsou was brought up in Siberia when her parents moved there to start their own company.