Events such as the new National Veterans Summer Sports Clinic, the National Veterans Creative Arts Festival, Re-Creation, USA, Bugles Across America and the Wounded Warrior Ministry in Landstuhl Germany.
What does BAA stand for?
BAA stands for Bugles Across America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BAA
We have 190 other meanings of BAA in our Acronym Attic
- British Aggregates Association (UK)
- British Agrochemicals Association
- British Airports Association (UK)
- British Airports Authority
- British Astronomical Association
- Broad Agency Announcement
- Broad Area Announcement
- Broadway Artists Alliance (New York)
- Brooklyn Art Association
- Budget Activity Account
- Bureau d'Accompagnement Artistique (French: Bureau of Artistic Support)
- Business Achievement Award (various locations)
- Business Administration and Analysis
- Business Area Analysis
- Business Associate Agreement (HIPAA)
- Buy American Act
- Master of Orion 2: Battle At Antares (computer game)
- Bilateral Airworthiness Agreements/Technical Airworthiness Arrangements (Canada)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Animation
- Bay Area Apartment Association (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest group, Bugles Across America, claims more than 5,000 volunteers in 50 states.
The event, which is in recognition of Armed Forces Day and is called "EchoTaps Worldwide," is being organized in partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Cemetery Administration and Bugles Across America to honor and remember American veterans.