ZenTime-GT employs multiple timing optimization techniques including: buffer insertion, such as buffer tree construction and restructuring; gate sizing for discrete drive strengths; pin permutation; use of inverted logic gates; and output stage sizing.
What does BISWS stand for?
BISWS stands for Buffer Insertion, (Buffer) Sizing, and Wire Sizing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BISWS in our Acronym Attic
- Beijing International Studies University (China)
- Bohol Island State University (Philippines)
- Broadband Integrated Services User Part
- Broadband ISDN User Part
- Berkeley in Silicon Valley
- Bachelor of Indian Social Work
- Business Incubation South West (UK)
- Bharat Integrated Social Welfare Agency (India)
- Business and Industry School to Work Alliance (Australia)
- Brain Injury Social Work Group (UK)
- Bahamas International Securities Exchange
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon (Canada)
- Binary Synchronous Communication
- Business for Integrity and Stability of Our Nation (Philippines)
- Austrian Bureau for International Research and Technology Co-Operation
- Babes In Toyland (band)
- Bachelor of Industrial Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Bangladesh Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
After exhausting all means of timing improvements through IPO sizing, buffer insertion, routing modifications, etc.
Accurate When producing final detailed placement, Sonar employs its built-in physical synthesis engine that includes logic re-structuring, technology mapping, cell sizing, buffer insertion, and post-placement optimization.
Top Level Optimization - includes cell re-sizing, buffer insertion, and load splitting.