com News Release 21 July 2010 TAU LEKOA - FINALISATION OF SALE AngloGold Ashanti is pleased to announce that the Department of Mineral Resources has transferred the mining rights for its Tau Lekoa Mine to Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Simmer & Jack Mines Limited (Simmers).
What does BGML stand for?
BGML stands for Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGML
We have 4 other meanings of BGML in our Acronym Attic
- Barrick Goldstrike Mines, Inc. (Nevada)
- Barron's Gold Mining Index (finance)
- Beautiful Gate Ministries International (various locations)
- Biography and Genealogy Master Index
- Buffalo Green Monkey Kidney
- Battle Group Mission Library
- Benchmarking Generation Modeling Language
- Betty and Gordon Moore Library (University of Cambridge; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Bharat Gold Mines Limited
- Bharat Gold Mines Ltd. (est. 1972; Department of Mines; India)
- Bass Guitar Mode Maker (software)
- Blumengrossmarkt Management Suite
- Benno Gartenmann Management Partner (human resources consulting; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Border Gateway Multicast Protocol (IETF)
- Bulk Good Manufacturing Practice (Korea Food and Drug Administration; South Korea)
- Burlington-Graham Metropolitan Planning Organization (Burlington, NC)
- Badger-Greenbush-Middle River (Minnesota)
- Becker, Giseke, Mohren, Richard (landscape architects; Germany)
- Big Game Management Roundtable (Washington)
- Bigmar Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the transition during December 2007 to the high-volume, low-cost operations associated with the mining of the tailings from Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited "(BGM"), the average Cash Costs started to decrease.
The selected consolidated financial data for fiscal 2004 and 2003 has been restated for the disclosure of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited as a discontinued operation.
DRDGOLD Limited (Formerly Durban Roodepoort Deep, Limited) (Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa) (Registration number 1895/000926/06) Share code: DRD ISIN: ZAE000058723 ARB number: 086 277 616 ("DRDGOLD") SIMMER AND JACK TAKES OVER AT FORMER NORTH WEST OPERATIONS In yesterday's announcement, regarding Simmer and Jack Mines Limited's acquisition of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited ("Buffelsfontein"), the second last paragraph stated that: * DRDGOLD remains Buffelsfontein's largest debtor with some R1 billion owing.
Discussions are ongoing between the provisional liquidators and Simmer & Jack Limited to negotiate terms for the acquisition of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited.
MARK WELLESLEY-WOOD IAN MURRAY Executive Chairman Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer 10 August 2004 Incorporating the results of all Durban Roodepoort Deep, Limited subsidiaries, including Blyvooruitzicht Gold Mining Company Limited, Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited, West Witwatersrand Gold Holdings Limited, Hartebeestfontein Gold Mine (a division of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited), Tolukuma Gold Mines Limited, 20% of the Porgera Joint Venture, and DRD Australasia on a consolidated basis.
MARK WELLESLEY-WOOD IAN MURRAY Executive Chairman Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer 28 April 2004 Incorporating the results of all Durban Roodepoort Deep, Limited subsidiaries, including Blyvooruitzicht Gold Mining Company Limited, Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited, West Witwatersrand Gold Holdings Limited, Hartebeestfontein Gold Mine (a division of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited), Tolukuma Gold Mines Limited, 20% of the Porgera Joint Venture, and DRD Australasia on a consolidated basis.
Undoubtedly, the most far-reaching development was the provisional liquidation of Buffelsfontein Gold Mines Limited and the consequent discontinuation of mining at the North West Operations.