About Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy The Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy is a not-for-profit, independent, community organization that promotes, preserves, restores, enhances, and ensures maintenance of Frederick Law Olmsted-designed parks and parkways in the Greater Buffalo area now and for future generations.
What does BOPC stand for?
BOPC stands for Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOPC
We have 4 other meanings of BOPC in our Acronym Attic
- British Oncology Pharmacy Association
- British Onion Producers Association (UK)
- Boeing Plastic Analysis Capability for Engines
- Brew-on-Premise Association of Ontario
- Board of Park and Recreation Commissioners (Morgantown, WV)
- Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque (French rugby club)
- Beam-Space Optimum Combining
- BFTT Operator Processor Console
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Board of Privatisation Commission (Pakistan)
- British Official Publications Current Awareness Service
- Balance of Payments Committee (IMF)
- British Official Publications Collaborative Reader Information Service
- Box Out Pursue Chin the Rebound Outlet (basketball)
- Barrels of Oil Per Day
- Bataan Ocean Petroleum Depot
- Beautiful on Point Diva
- Broke on Pay Day (band)
- Broken Orange Pekoe Dust (tea)
- Burned Out Paranoid Democrat (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with its Buffalo promotion, JetBlue this week is also pleased to become a supporter of the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy, the non-profit organization that protects and maintains the city's beloved parks system, one of the most significant works of landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted and a leading attraction in the Buffalo Niagara region.
He also serves on the boards of Scomi Oiltools, a Malaysian based international oil services firm and the Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy.