The other recipients of the award included Matt Enstice, CEO, Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, New York, U.
What does BNMC stand for?
BNMC stands for Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNMC
We have 3 other meanings of BNMC in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Notice to Mariners (USCG)
- Bulk Nanostructured Material
- Bureau des Nouveaux Médias (French: Office of New Media)
- Bureau National de Météorologie
- Bureau National de Métrologie (French: National Bureau of Metrology)
- Business Network Management
- Bank Negara Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- British National Martial Arts Association
- Biological Network Modeling Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Biology New Media Center (now Digital Media Center; University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- Broadband Network Management Development
- Broadband Network Management Development Document Library (Sprint)
- Bangor New Music Festival (UK)
- Banff New Media Institute (Alberta, Canada)
- Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Institute of Technology (India)
- Battalion Military Liaison
- Best Night of My Life (movie)
- Brand Name Materials List
- Brown Norway Myeloid Leukemia
- Brown Norway Rat Myelocytic Leukemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A replacement Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo will be constructed on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, less than two miles from the hospital's current location.
Located within the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus in downtown Buffalo, TrainSMART offers private, semi-private and group personal training sessions that aim to increase confidence, boost the immune system, increase energy levels, and improve overall mental and physical strength.
4 million for development of the Jacobs Institute Center for Innovation in Medicine, a state-of-the-art medical device prototyping facility at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
The Company is located in the New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences, on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus in Buffalo, New York.
and international projects including Envision Solar's solar-powered electric vehicle charging station initiative with General Motors, the Sustainable Infrastructure for Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, and energy evaluation strategies with GAIA Global SA.
The Jacobs gift will also be the catalyst for a community-wide effort to raise additional funds needed to build and support creation of a Global Vascular Center on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus.
He will discuss Envision Solar's solar-powered electric vehicle charging projects with General Motors, review Sustainable Infrastructure and Park Solar(SM)projects for Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, evaluate global strategies with GAIA Global SA, and reveal designs for a major distributed generation, "Solar Forest"[TM] project in Gandhinagar, India.