The BMHA Perry Choice Neighborhood (PCN) planning initiative is a collaborative effort led by the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority (BMHA) and the University at Buffalo Center for Urban Studies.
What does BMHA stand for?
BMHA stands for Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMHA
We have 8 other meanings of BMHA in our Acronym Attic
- Brest Métropole Habitat (French: Brest City Housing; Brest, France)
- Briançon Matériel Hôtelier (French: Briancon Hotel Equipment; Briancon, France)
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Michigan)
- Bulk Material Handling
- Burt Matthews Hall (University of Waterloo; UK)
- Barrie Minor Hockey Association (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Bicycle Mobile Hams of America
- Black Mental Health Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Blue Mountain Humane Association (La Grande, OR)
- Brantford Minor Hockey Association (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- Banging My Head Against the Keyboard
- Banging My Head Against the Wall
- British Materials Handling Board
- Bismarck-Mandan Home Builders Association (Bismarck, ND)
- Bear Mountain Hockey Club (New York)
- Beta Myosin Heavy Chain
- Beyond Mind Healing Center (West Baldwin, ME)
- Bone Marrow Hematopoietic Compartment
- Brandon Mental Health Centre (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada)
- Building Materials Holding Corporation (Boise, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force, the VA Medical Center in Bath, New York, and the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority.
Thumb through a catalogue of GAO reports on, say, HUD, and you'll find a lot of fragmented evaluation of leadbased paint standards or management of the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority, but very little on the big picture.