88, of Batavia, died on Monday, April 1, 2013 at Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, NY, following a brief illness.
What does BGH stand for?
BGH stands for Buffalo General Hospital (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGH
We have 40 other meanings of BGH in our Acronym Attic
- Basal Ganglia Hemorrhage
- Basal Ganglia Hyperintensity
- Be Good Humans
- Belleville General Hospital (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Big Game Hunter (gaming)
- Big Game Hunters (Starcraft gaming map)
- Biobanques et Bases de Données de Recherche en Génétique Humaine (French: Biobanks and Databases for Research in Human Genetics)
- Bonne Gestion Environnementale en Hôtellerie (French: Good Environmental Hotel Management)
- Bovine Growth Hormone
- Brockville General Hospital (Brockville, ON, Canada)
- Bundesgerichtshof (German federal supreme court)
- Boys and Girls Home of Alaska
- Brantford Girls' Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Burlington Girls' Hockey Club (Canada)
- Beijing GreenMount Hi-Tech Development Co. Ltd.
- Battle Group Passive Horizon Extension System-Surface Terminal
- Big Game Hog Hunting Association (South Carolina)
- Bergmark Guimond Hammarlund Jones (architectural firm)
- Boussard Gavaudan Holding Ltd.
- Brusselse Gewestelijke Huisvestingsmaatschappij (Dutch: Brussels Region Housing; Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marianne Gehen of Angola, NY, has been a medical technologist since 1982, and is currently lab manager of pathology and laboratory services at Buffalo General Hospital and DeGraff Memorial Hospital in New York.
Vladutiu [1,2]  The Buffalo General Hospital and  State University of New York at Buffalo Buffalo, NY 14203 * Author for correspondence.
Joan worked as a Laboratory Technician at Buffalo General Hospital, a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for the Purdue Frederick Company and as a Microcomputer consultant for Bentley College.
Lawrence Jacobs was chair of the Department of Neurology in UB's School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and chief of neurology at Buffalo General Hospital at the time of his death.
More than 1 million sick or injured patients are seen annually at our conveniently located Buffalo General Hospital, DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo and numerous community healthcare centers.
More than 1 million sick or injured patients choose to visit Kaleida Health hospitals annually, including Buffalo General Hospital, DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo and numerous community healthcare centers.
Chief of the Baird Multiple Sclerosis Center at Millard Fillmore Hospital and Head of the Department of Neurology at Buffalo General Hospital, unveils the key to making the most of life with MS and discusses the best treatment options for symptom management.