UNION Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance - $290,000 for construction of a passive treatment system to address acidic deposition impacts in Buffalo Creek.
What does BCWA stand for?
BCWA stands for Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance (Lewisburg, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCWA
We have 11 other meanings of BCWA in our Acronym Attic
- Boosted Cold Water
- Border City Wrestling (Windsor, ON, Canada professional wrestling)
- Buffer Control Word
- Bureau of Child Welfare (New York City; now Administration for Children's Services, ACS)
- Burst Code - Word
- Beaver Creek Wetlands Association (Ohio)
- Blue Collar Wrestling Alliance (Michigan)
- Bristol Contributory Welfare Association (est. 1935; now Simplyhealth; Bristol, England, UK)
- British and Commonwealth Women's Association (Paris, France)
- British Columbia Wrestling Association (Canada)
- Beauty Counts Where Answers Don't :-)
- Basketball Coaches Without Boundaries (est. 2000)
- Bristol Concert Wind Band (UK)
- Business Card Web Builder (content management system)
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association (Texas)
- Bacterial Cell-Wall Component
- Bass Club World Championship
- Binary Constant-Weight Code
- Breeders' Cup World Championships
- Budgeted Cost for Work Completed
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNION * Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance of the Merrill Linn Land and Waterways Conservancy -- $35,000 to study and design a passive treatment system for the remediation of seven miles of acid deposition impaired stream.
UNION COUNTY Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance of the Merrill W.