7) Within the EC, Buffalo City Municipality (BCM) consists of the towns of East London, King William's Town and Bhisho.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Buffalo City Municipality (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Bow to Center Manifold (measurement)
- Brake Control Module
- Breathing, Circulation, Mental Status (medical triage)
- Bremen Classic Motorshow (Germany)
- British Chess Magazine (UK)
- Brittle-Coulomb-Mohr (theory)
- Broadcast Manager (IBM, used in the MSS Server implementation of BUS to reduce broadcast traffic.)
- Broadcom Corporation
- Bromo Chloro Methane
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music (est. 1897; New York)
- Building Construction Management (various organizations)
- Bundles, Clusters, and Matrices (scientific testing of asbestos fibers)
- Bureau of Construction Management
- Bus Converter Module
- Business Capability Map
- Business Capacity Management
- Business Change Management
- Business Clearance Memorandum (USACE)
- Business Communications Manager (Nortel)
- Business Community Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Premier Kiviet said she gave a similar directive in Buffalo City Municipality when serious concerns were also raised about non-payment of service charges by provincial government departments.
The Buffalo River project employed 100 women from the rural poor communities around the 17 wards of Amathole District Municipality, including Buffalo City Municipality and Amahlathi Local Municipality.