8); Nina Jacobson, President of Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group (No.
What does BVMPG stand for?
BVMPG stands for Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bertha Voyer Memorial Library
- Bhaktivedanta Memorial Library
- Biological Variation Markup Language
- Bundesverband mittelständische Luftfahrt eV
- Bonsai Vereniging Midden Nederland (Dutch: Bonsai Association Middle Netherlands)
- Buena Vista Museum of Natural History (California)
- Baeyer-Villiger Mono-Oxygenase (microbiology)
- Bureau Voor Milieu Onderzoek (Dutch)
- Brazos Valley Mothers of Twins Club (Texas)
- Battlefield Visualization Master Plan
- Bag-Valve Mask Resuscitator
- Business Vision Market Research (now Acuigen, Ltd.; UK)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery (University of Glasgow, UK)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Science
- Bella Vista Middle School (Murrieta, CA)
- Blade Vibration Monitoring System (turbines)
- Bonita Vista Middle School (Chula Vista, CA)
- Bosch Video Management System
- Brandon Valley Middle School (Brandon, SD)
- Business Voice Messaging Service (Qwest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teens currently involved in manning the Hot Line spoke eloquently of their experiences, and then Carrie Fisher introduced the day's honoree, Nina Jacobson, the president of the Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group, who received the Terry David Lipton, M.
Ammer served as Co-President of Marketing in the Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group at The Walt Disney Company.
Pictures from Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group, where he has served as Vice President, Production since 2000, rising from the post of Creative Executive, which he assumed in April 1998.
``I had wanted to find a musical for the live-action side,'' said Nina Jacobson, president of Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group, Disney's live-action division.
Prior to joining Revolution Studios, Ammer served as Co-President of Marketing in the Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group at The Walt Disney Company.
Karen Glass has been promoted to senior vice president of the Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group (BVMPG); it was announced today by BVMPG President Nina Jacobson.
Walt Disney Studios will now be led by three executives: Dick Cook, a 30-year veteran, chairman of The Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group; Thomas Schumacher, president of Walt Disney Animation, Walt Disney Television Animation and Buena Vista Theatrical Group; and Nina Jacobson, president of Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group.