LONDON, February 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Virgin Media (NASDAQ: VMED) and The Walt Disney Company's Buena Vista International Television (BVITV) have today announced a major UK content agreement that includes hit US network series such as Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Alias.
What does BVITV stand for?
BVITV stands for Buena Vista International Television
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Big Visible Information Radiator (software development)
- Bulk Volume Information Retrieval
- British Virgin Islands Radio League (Cruz Bay, St. John)
- Best Value Inspection Service (UK)
- Blind and Visually Impaired Services
- Blade Vortex Interaction Sound Pressure Level
- Bokx Vision ITnovation network (The Netherlands)
- Bundesverband Informationstechnologien
- Business Value of Information Technology
- British Virgin Islands Teachers Union
- Beaver Valley Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Burton/Van Iersel/Whitney (European linguists)
- Bozza, Vampir Iz Zemuna (Serbian: Bozo, Vampire from Zemun; blog)
- Belangen Vereniging Julianadorp (Dutch: Association of Interests Julianadorp; Julianadorp, Netherlands)
- Big Valley Jamboree
- Bowling Vereniging Julainadorp (Dutch: Bowling Association Julianadorp; Julianadorp, Netherlands)
- Bureau Voyage Jeunesse (French: Youth Travel Bureau)
- Business Ventures Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Beaver Valley Junction Chapter (historical organization; Conway, PA)
- Bond van Kleermakers (Dutch: Bond of Tailors; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, February 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Virgin Media and The Walt Disney Company's Buena Vista International Television (BVITV) have today announced a major UK content agreement that includes hit US network series such as Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Alias.
In January, Rede Globo and Buena Vista International Television Latin America formed a new alliance.
These activities include branded and non-branded program distribution through Buena Vista International Television - Asia Pacific (BVITV-AP), as well as production, broadcasting, development and management of Disney Channels and other media investments.
These activities include branded and non-branded program distribution through Buena Vista International Television - Asia Pacific, media investments, as well as production, broadcasting, development and management of Disney Channels through Disney Branded Television.
Channel 4 recently announced an agreement with Buena Vista International Television (BVITV), the international TV distribution arm of The Walt Disney Company, to acquire the exclusive UK video-on-demand rights to Seasons One and Two of the Golden Globe(R) and Emmy(R)-winning hit Touchstone Television series Lost and Desperate Housewives.
Buena Vista International Television Latin America (BVITV-LA) will break new ground by announcing plans to produce local versions of Desperate Housewives (Amas de Casa Desesperadas), one of the company's most popular series' and winner of the Golden Globe for "Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy," throughout select countries in Latin America.
Glass joined The Walt Disney Company in 1989 as a member of the marketing team at Buena Vista International Television.