Two related techniques can help keep the financial ship of state on course: cash flow analysis and monthly budget variance analysis.
What does BVA stand for?
BVA stands for Budget Variance Analysis (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BVA
We have 68 other meanings of BVA in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Vegan Association (Boston, MA)
- Boundary Value Analysis (test data)
- Breach Variance Agreement
- Brian Vander Ark (singer)
- Brighton Volunteer Ambulance (New York)
- British Veterinary Association (London, UK)
- British Video Association
- British Voice Association (London, UK)
- British Voice Association (UK)
- Brulé Ville et Associés (French polling agency)
- Budget Versus Actual (financial reporting)
- Buena Vista Academy
- Bureau of Veterans' Appeals
- Business Value Added
- Beroepsvereniging Voor Arboadviseurs
- Blinded Veterans Association Auxiliary
- Bloomsburg Volunteer Ambulance Association (Pennsylvania)
- Boulder Valley Amateur Astronomers
- British Valve and Actuator Association
- Brokenstraw Valley Area Authority (Warren County, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Localised budget variance analysis is seen as problematic, because it's likely to result in short-sighted behavior.
quarterly) budget adjustment * Continuous budget performance tracking * Budget variance analysis.