Zita Banyai, Tamas Erdos and Andras Tamas Takacs, who graduated from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, and Julia Molnar and Zoltan Monostori, from the Corvinus University of Budapest, will use their prize money to sponsor their postgraduate studies in the fields of economics and finance.
What does BUTE stand for?
BUTE stands for Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Better Understand Things
- Breakup Time (of lacrimal film; ophthalmology)
- Brno University of Technology (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Build Up Technology
- British United Turkeys of America
- Broxburn and Uphall Traders' Association (UK)
- Bursa Test and Analysis Laboratory (Butal, Turkey)
- Boston University Taiwanese American Students Association
- Baskent Üniversitesi Bilimsel Arastirma Toplulugu (Turkish: Baskent University Scientific Research Group; Ankara, Turkey)
- Building Unity Through Diversity (Waterloo, Belgium)
- British Underwater Test and Evaluation Centre (UK Ministry of Defence)
- British Universities Transatlantic Exchange Association
- Bradford University Theatre Group
- Boston University Tanglewood Institute
- Boston University Technical Office Professionals Union
- Bombay Urban Transport Project
- Bring Up The Post (message boards)
- Bands Under the Radar (podcast)
- Back Up The Registry First
- Backward Utilized Tracking Torpedo (Star Control Spathi Eluder ship ability)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: Peter Meresz, Department of Applied Biotechnology and Food Science, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Muegyetem rkp.
In this project, Aureus Pharma brings its expertise in building chemical biology knowledge databases, sanofi-aventis provides toxicological experts from the pharma industry to validate the products and ChemAxon, a software solution provider and Budapest University of Technology and Economics with their expertise in chemical reaction modeling will extend their software tools to deal with reactions and substrates involved in the metabolism of compounds and also develop predictive tools for hepatoxicity.
BUDAPEST -- Mentor Graphics Corporation (Nasdaq: MENT) today announced the opening of a new Mentor-sponsored electronic design laboratory at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME) in Budapest, Hungary.
Avilinks B&C Consulting Services Ball State University BCD Forum Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Bell Canada Bentley College Brunel University, UK BT Exact BT Global Services Budapest University of Technology and Economics California State Polytechnic University, Pomona Canadian Hearing Society Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Celerica Cisco Systems CLC Technology Group Codenomicon, Inc.
Indian Institute of Technology (India), the University of Karlsruhe (Germany), Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary), ESSI (France), INRIA (France), Verimag (France), Ecole d'Ingenieurs de Geneve (Switzerland), and Aalborg University (Denmark).