uk Auto Business News - 19 December 2011 Audi AG, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), has announced that its Hungarian unit has so far signed more than HUF50bn of contracts with Hungarian building companies, Budapest Business Journal has reported, citing Audi's managing director for financial affairs in Hungary, Johannes Roschek.
What does BBJ stand for?
BBJ stands for Budapest Business Journal (Hungary)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBJ
We have 16 other meanings of BBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Berger Bonnefond Jonnard & Associés (French accounting firm)
- Beruflicher Bildung bon Jugendlichen eV (consulting firm; Berlin, Germany; now just known as BBJ)
- Bibliothèque Braille Junior (French: Braille Junior Library; est. 1992)
- Big Ball Jam (Phish song)
- Big Band Jump (radio station)
- Billy Barew's Japan
- Black Business Journal
- Boeing Business Jet
- Braithwaite, Burn & Jessop Construction Company (India)
- Bridge Bank of Japan
- Bursa Berjangka Jakarta (Indonesian airport)
- Business Basic for Java (BASIS)
- Businesspersons Between Jobs (support group)
- Building Better Job Aids
- Brookline-Brighton Jewish Community Fund (Brookline and Brighton, MA)
- Big Bend Jobs and Education Council, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Bear Branch Junior High (Magnolia, TX)
- Beaver Bay Joint Venture
- Brass Band Junior Valaisan (Valais, Switzerland)
- Back Behind Keyboard (internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Budapest Business Journal 2009/04/18 Copyright 2003-2009 Mojnews Agency.
The Budapest Business Journal (Budapest) quoted a spokesperson for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to the effect that Romania's political troubles were unlikely to affect the economy (May 30, 2007).
Opposite this site, an Austrian developer is planning to build another 100,000 square meters of shopping mall space, according to the Budapest Business Journal (Budapest).