of food to the pantries of the Bucks County Housing Group.
What does BCHG stand for?
BCHG stands for Bucks County Housing Group (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BCHG in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Bedford Community Health Foundation (est. 1984; Virginia)
- Bretagne Conception Haute Fidélité (French: Britanny Hi Fi Design; Brittany, France)
- Bristol Community Housing Foundation (UK)
- British Columbia Historical Federation (Canada)
- British-Cuban Heritage Foundation (London, UK)
- Bureau Centrale de l'Habitat Français (French: Central Office of French Housing)
- Barron County Habitat for Humanity (Rice Lake, Wisconsin)
- Beyond Critical Heat Flux Test
- British Columbia Herb Growers Association
- British Columbia Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
- British Columbia Hydro International
- British Columbia Hydro International Ltd.
- British Columbia Health Information Management Professionals Society
- Berks County Homeownership Initiative Program (Reading, PA)
- Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership (Langhorne, PA)
- Bachelor of Surgery Degree (Cambridge; Chirurgia is Latin for surgery)
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "baby bundles" of food, clothing, and diapers will be provided to the Bucks County Housing Group, Laurel House in Montgomery County, and NorthEast Treatment Centers in Philadelphia.
In addition, the Bucks County Housing Group was awarded $200,000.