Charlotte grew up in the Foster Heights area of Hartford and graduated from Buckley High School.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Buckley High School (Buckley, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Brockton High School (Brockton, MA)
- Broken Heart Syndrome (stress cardiomyopathy)
- Brooke High School (Australia)
- Brookline High School (Brookline, MA)
- Brooklyn Heights Synagogue (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Brookwood High School (Snellville, Georgia)
- Brownsburg High School (Brownsburg, IN)
- Brunswick High School (Brunswick, Maine)
- Buchholz High School (Manchester, NH)
- Bulk Handling System
- Bulletin of Hispanic Studies (Liverpool University Press; UK)
- Buloba High School (Uganda)
- Bureau of Health Services (various locations)
- Bureau of Highway Safety (Maine, USA)
- Burlingame High School (Burlingame, CA)
- Burlington High School (Iowa)
- Burnside High School (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Burnsville High School (Burnsville, MN)
- Burrillville High School (Harrisville, RI, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The qualified roofer and former Buckley High School pupil is preparing for more missions in Afghanistan.
She graduated from Buckley High School and attended the University of Washington.
Now he plays in the East Flintshire League and at Hawarden Table Tennis Club and even beats players from Buckley High School.
She graduated from Morgan Gardner Buckley High School in Hartford, CT in 1939.