Buckeye State Credit Union, Akron, Ohio, announced that CEO Sue Preston was one of 28 recipients out of 1,423 nominations for special recognition from the Army National Guard as outstanding employer of a deployed serviceman.
What does BSCU stand for?
BSCU stands for Buckeye State Credit Union (Ohio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSCU
We have 5 other meanings of BSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh (recipes)
- Brain Stem Conduction Time (hearing)
- British Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (UK)
- Big Sandy Community Technical College (Kentucky)
- Brent Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Centre (UK)
- Bell System Center for Technical Education
- Babbitt Steelworkers Credit Union (est. 1960; Babbitt, MN)
- Base Station Client Utility (software)
- Brake Steering and Control Unit
- Broward Schools Credit Union (now Bright Star Credit Union; Florida)
- Best Spectacle-Corrected Visual Acuity
- Basic Support for Cooperative Work
- Boston Sports Club Wellesley (Wellesley, MA)
- British Society of Comedy Writers (UK)
- Buddhist Society for Compassionate Wisdom (est. 1967)
- Budo Sport Club Zollikofen (Germany)
- Bachelor of Science in Design
- Back Seat Driver
- Bahamian Dollar
- Ballistic Systems Division (Norton Air Force Base, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is so rewarding to see kids' eyes light up at the sight of a really good pair of sneakers," said Carol Frazier, marketing coordinator at Buckeye State Credit Union in Akron, who spearheaded the Chapter effort.