and the University of Missouri Bubbling Fluidized Bed Boiler Project.
What does BFB stand for?
BFB stands for Bubbling Fluidized Bed
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFB
We have 41 other meanings of BFB in our Acronym Attic
- Big Freakin' Baby (polite form)
- Bike Freaking Bike (polite form; slang for any large displacement motorcycle)
- Biker Friendly Bar
- Biofeedback (medical care)
- Blood for Blood (Band)
- Bringing Families Back (Las Vegas, NV)
- Broad Flange Beam
- Broken Family Band
- Brutal Floating Behemoth (video game character; Bloons Tower Defense)
- Bundesverband der Freien Berufe (German: Federal Association of Liberal Professions)
- Bush Fire Brigade (Australia)
- Business and Finance Bulletin (various schools)
- Birmingham F-Body Car Club (Birmingham, AL)
- Barron F. Black Branch Library (Norfolk, VA)
- Battlefield Bad Company (video game)
- Best Florida Beer Championship
- Bethlehem First Baptist Church (Bethlehem, GA)
- Bicycle-Friendly Berkeley Coalition
- Big Freakin' Brown Cloud
Samples in periodicals archive:
The boiler adopts CBC's proprietary bubbling fluidized bed (BFB) technology and enables high-efficiency combustion of biomass (woody) fuel components produced in association with pulp production: e.
Basing on the first industrial tests of oil shale combustion with gasification in the fluidized bed the following observations attracted attention: * The lengthwise motion of the bubbling fluidized bed along the grate demonstrated the obvious formation of the gasification zone of oil shale and the combustion zone of coarse coke particles.
Park, "Characterization of Electrostatic Charges in Freely Bubbling Fluidized Beds with Dielectric Particles," J.
His bosses had wanted him to explain the improvements made at the mill recently, but his phrase book wasn't much use when he wanted to translate 'conversion of an idle recovery boiler into a low-odour bubbling fluidized bed boiler' into German.
Kvaerner Power will deliver a power boiler using bubbling fluidized bed (BFB) technology to a power plant at UPM's Rauma paper mill on the west coast of Finland.
Fuel is processed in an atmospheric bubbling fluidized bed reactor.
BWCC and its affiliated companies will 1) design and supply material to convert the plant's existing black liquor recovery boiler to a bubbling fluidized bed (BFB) boiler; 2) design and supply the plant's selective catalytic reduction system for nitrogen oxides control, a baghouse for the control of particulates emissions, a continuous emissions monitoring system (CEMS) and other plant equipment; and 3) design and supply ash handling equipment.