Most scheduled flights fly into Brussels National airport.
What does EBBR stand for?
EBBR stands for Brussels National Airport (ICAO Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EBBR
We have 1 other meaning of EBBR in our Acronym Attic
- European Best Bid and Offer
- Engage Brain Before Opening Mouth
- East Bay Bike Party (California)
- Église Biblique Baptiste de Paris (French: Bible Baptist Church of Paris; Paris, France)
- Enterprise Business Banking Product (software)
- Estrogen-Responsive Beta Box Protein
- Euro-Blogging by Post
- Evangelische Baptisten-Brüdergemeinde Pfungstadt (German: Evangelical Baptist Brethren Pfungstadt; Pfungstadt, Germany)
- Evidence-Based Behavioral Practice (project)
- East Bay Business and Professional Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- Energy Balance Bowen Ratio
- Ethical Bull Breed Rescue and Referral
- Earnings Before Bad Stuff
- Electronic Bulletin Board System
- Elite Bulletin Board System (web forum)
- European Bordeaux Business School (Bordeaux, France)
- European Brain and Behaviour Society
- Exercise Benefits and Barriers Scale
- East Belgium Biker Trophy
- Effective/Equivalent Black Body Temperature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Belgocontrol is an autonomous public company established in 1998 with more than 1,000 employees and is in charge of the Belgian civil airspace including Brussels National Airport and four regional airports air traffic control.
This time last year, the position for Brussels National Airport looked good: traffic growth had been steady and elements of the master plan for developing and expanding the airport were on schedule.
The commission had been alerted by a complaint from British Midland about the reduced fees enjoyed by the Belgian flag-carrier Sabena at Brussels National Airport.
BIAC is the airport authority and the operator of Brussels National Airport and employs over 770 staff members.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Sabena Belgian World Airlines will begin nonstop service between Washington-Dulles International Airport and Brussels National Airport on Sunday, Oct.
The kiosks are used in public areas such as the Brussels National Airport, Quick Restaurants and Electrabel.
The fares apply only to Sabena's flights SN 536 from Washington-Dulles International Airport and the return flight SN 535 from Brussels National Airport.