Enthusiastic sponsorship for the tournament included the following organizations: Ace Transportation, Baggett Transportation, Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation (BEMC), Boyle Transport, Government Trans Systems, Green Valley Transportation, Jones Ford, Kone Cranes, Landstar Ranger, LB&B Associates, Marine Terminals Corporation East, Mi-Jack Products, Inc.
What does BEMC stand for?
BEMC stands for Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation (Shallotte, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEMC
We have 7 other meanings of BEMC in our Acronym Attic
- Brisbane Ethnic Music and Arts Centre
- British Exports Marketing Advisory Committee
- Backlog of Essential Maintenance & Repair
- Belgian Maintenance Association (trade group)
- Bolton Ethnic Minority Achievement Service (UK)
- British Educational Management and Administration Society
- Bituminous Equipment Manufacturers Bureau
- Bonded Export Marketing Board (Philippines)
- British Egg Marketing Board (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
- British Empire Motor Club
- Binational Emergency Medical Care Committee
- Black and Ethnic Minority Community Care Forum (UK)
- Brandeis Emergency Medical Corps (Brandeis University)
- Bandlimited Empirical Mode Decomposition
- Belorussian Military District
- Brackets, Exponents, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Subtraction (an alternative to PEMDAS)
- Best Evidence Medical Education
- Bio-Elektro-Magnetische Energie-Regulation (Organic Electro-Magnetic Energy Regulation)
- Bering Sea Experiment (US-Russian study of the Arctic Ice Cap)
- Back Electromotive Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ceremony to recognize the terminal's military significance and impact on the community was open to the public and sponsored by Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation.
s electric cooperative, the Brunswick Electric Membership Corporation (BEMC).