What does BRESE stand for?
BRESE stands for Brunel Research in Enterprise Sustainability and Ethics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Business Requirement
- Board on Radiation Effects Research (National Academy of Sciences)
- Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act (cleanup incentive)
- Bristol Regional Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- Bettis Reactor Engineering School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School (Warrensville, NC)
- Boothbay Region Elementary School (Harbor, ME)
- Bristow Run Elementary School (Bristow, VA)
- Brown and Root Energy Services
- Butte Reclamation Evaluation System (Butte, MT)
- Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer
- Biomedical Research Education & Training (Vanderbilt University; Tennessee)
- Biomedical Research Education Trust (London, UK)
- Boca Raton Educational Television (Boca Raton, FL)
- Breeder Reprocessing Engineering Test
- Breakthrough, Replication, Empiricism, Theory, Automation, Maturity (learning model)
- Blue Ridge East Technology Consortium (Virginia)
- Boulder Regional Emergency Telephone Service Authority
- Biomedical Research and Experimental Therapeutics Society of Singapore