Polypropylene liners, including UPM Raflatac s ProLiner PP30, are re-used as raw material in the manufacture of wood-plastic composite products at the UPM ProFi factory in Bruchsal, Germany.
What does EDTC stand for?
EDTC stands for Bruchsal (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDTC
We have 1 other meaning of EDTC in our Acronym Attic
- École de Dessin Technique et Artistique (French: School of Technical Drawing and Art)
- Educational Theatre Association
- Electric Drive Transportation Association
- Endocrine Disruptor Testing and Assessment
- Ethylene Diamine Triacetic Acid
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (chemistry)
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association-European Renal Association
- Elderly and Disabled Transportation Assistance Program
- Enhanced DS1 Test Access Unit (Hekimian)
- Earth and District Theatre Company
- Easton Democratic Town Committee (Easton, CT)
- Economic Development and Tourism Corporation (Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada)
- Economic Development and Training Center
- Economic Development Tripartite Committee
- Economic Development, Tourism and Culture
- Education Development and Technology Center
- Educational Technology
- Efficient Dominance Tree Construction (algorithm)
- El Dorado Transportation Corp.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electron-Beam Irradiation Electron-beam irradiation of extruded sheets was accomplished by Beta Gamma Service (BGS), Bruchsal, Germany, with a 5-MeV electron accelerator.
30) The first HDZ branch in Germany was founded in September 1989 in Bruchsal, Baden-Wurttemberg; more branches followed in 90 more cities.
Klar, 56, was released on parole from Bruchsal prison near Karlsruhe in southern Germany, the Baden-Wuerttemberg state justice ministry said.
The thirty registers of the organ built by Vladimir Slajch (2004) in Bruchsal in Germany, offers enough combinations to be just sufficient in registration.
Our network of assembly centers and factories in Bruchsal, Munich, Singapore, Shanghai and Atlanta work very closely together and according to global quality process standards.
Key word for reader questions: "75 Years of SEW-EURODRIVE" Press Contact: SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG Ernst-Blickle-Strasse 42 D - 76646 Bruchsal http://www.
de BIJL TILEC and CentER for Economic Research, Tilburg University, Netherlands Martin PEITZ International University in Germany, School of BA, Bruchsal, Germany (*) We wish to thank OPTA, in particular Daan VRIJMOET, for providing data on unbundling in the Netherlands.