Cable television has always been about giving viewers a choice of what to watch," said BFD President and Chief Executive Officer Bruce F.
What does BFD stand for?
BFD stands for Bruce F. Dyer (BFD Productions, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFD
We have 107 other meanings of BFD in our Acronym Attic
- Bowling for Dollars (1970s-era TV game show)
- Bradford West Yorkshire (UK)
- Bradford, PA, USA - Bradford Regional (Airport Code)
- Brake Force Display (BMW)
- Brasstown Fire Department (Brasstown, NC)
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Bred for Disaster (video group)
- Brew Free or Die (homebrew club; New Hampshire)
- Bridge Forward Delay
- Brockport Fire Department (Monroe County, NY)
- Brute Force Detection (computer network security)
- Buckskin Fire Department (Parker, AZ, USA)
- Budgerigar Fledgling Disease
- Budget Formulation Directive
- Buffalo Fire Department
- Buglisi-Foreman Dance (New York, NY)
- Bureau of Food and Drug (Philippines)
- Burger Fries Drink (fast-food)
- Burnaby Fire Department
- Business Function Decomposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
So much of a new product's success depends on the initial consumer experience and reaction," commented Bruce F.
The addition of the new Windows(R) information to the already successful Office 97, Windows(R) 95, and Windows NT(R) telecom application is a big win for the consumers, as we've seen a dramatic increase in the number of callers requesting information about these products," said Bruce F.