264 streaming proxy files used in axle's iPad/laptop browser user interface, and 2.
What does BUI stand for?
BUI stands for Browser User Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BUI
We have 12 other meanings of BUI in our Acronym Attic
- Benfield UCL Hazard Research Centre (London, UK)
- Bishop Union High School (California)
- Brattleboro Union High School
- Brawley Union High School
- Boston University Hindu Students Council
- Buckeye Union High School District (Arizona)
- Badminton Union of Ireland
- Bicycling Under the Influence
- Boating Under the Influence
- Bristol Urological Institute
- Build Up Index
- Bus Unit Interface
- British United Island Airways (former regional airline; UK)
- Bristol University International Affairs Society (UK)
- Back Up Interceptor Control
- Backup Intercept Control
- Bangkok University International College
- Basic Units of Information and Communications
- Boston University India Club (Massachusetts)
- BUPERS Unit Identification Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEATURES: Intuitive eInk display with status indicators for battery, signal and the number of connected devices Browser user interface for configuration MicroSD slot for up to 32GB memory card Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems Datalink 3G/4G No software required for Wi-Fi connection Battery: 1500mAh over four hours of usage; 60 hours of standby time Weight: 85 grams with battery (3 oz.
The next generation robotics combined with an easy to use yet powerful Web Browser user interface provides the ideal solution to publishing across multiple computer platforms such as Windows (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX and Linux simultaneously on the same network.
The Web browser user interface enables easy user access to all DVR features.
BASIS shows off the power and possibilities of the Browser User Interface version of BBx at links.
The green shading in the address bar is the only trust indicator that makes an actual change in the browser user interface.
00 with browser user interface (BUI) technology to dramatically improve the process of developing and deploying business applications for the Internet.
BUI Explorer, which will help users optimize the Netsmart CMHC/MIS browser user interface (BUI).