Genesis Water has partnered with Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB) for one of the largest eco-restoration projects in Texas.
What does BPUB stand for?
BPUB stands for Brownsville Public Utilities Board (Brownsville, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bibliothèque Publique et Universitaire (French: Public and University Library; Switzerland)
- Blood-Pack Unit
- Board of Public Utilities
- Bordereau des Prix Unitaires (French: Unit Price Schedule)
- Boundary Processing Unit
- Branch Prediction Unit
- Branch Processing Unit
- Bridge Processing Unit
- Buffer Processor Unit
- Business Prevention Unit
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Best Practice User Group (UK)
- Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Indonesian: Bahana Indonesian Business Development)
- Bemus Point United Methodist Church (New York)
- Bendaharawan Pemegang Uang Muka Cabang (Indonesian: Treasurer Holder Advances Branch)
- Banche Popolari Unite
- Bibliothèque Publique et Universitaire, Neuchâtel (French: Public and University Library, Neuchâtel; University of Neuchâtel; Switzerland)
- Badan Penyelidik Usaha Persiapan Kemerdekaan (Indonesian: Researchers Agency Business Preparation Independence)
- Badan Penyelidik Usaha Persiapan Kemerdekaan Indonesia (Indonesian: Business Preparation Investigators Independence Agency Indonesia; Japan; est. 1945)
- Biopure Corporation (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics, the leaders in Oral Health Education, participated in Valley Regional Medical Center's health fair for employees of the Brownsville Public Utilities Board, providing dental hygiene and oral health information for attendees.
OMPA uses first refusal right, will split TCC share with Brownsville Public Utilities Board American Electric Power subsidiary Texas Central Co.
The bonds are secured by a net revenue pledge of the Brownsville Public Utilities Board (BPUB).
The Brownsville Public Utilities Board chooses Navigant Consulting for its extensive GIS implementation and integration expertise.
Brownsville Public Utilities Board is a combined utility system, located in Texas' Rio Grande Valley, providing electric, water, and wastewater services to the city of Brownsville.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Central and South West Corporation (NYSE: CSR) and the Brownsville Public Utilities Board (Brownsville PUB) of the City of Brownsville, Texas, today announced plans to install a state-of- the-art voltage regulation device to enable power to be delivered more reliably over existing transmission lines.
The Brownsville Public Utilities Board holds the remaining 21.