Eggan's important research while also providing clues into the mechanisms of Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere syndrome," said Laurian Scott, Co-Founder of The Olive Branch Fund.
What does BVVL stand for?
BVVL stands for Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere (neurological disorder)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bond Van Volkstuinders (Dutch: Association of Allotment Gardeners)
- Bovine Veins Virus
- Brandweer-Vereniging Vlaanderen (Dutch: Flanders Firefighters Association; Flanders, Belgium)
- Bremer Vulkan Verbund (German shipyard)
- Baltijos Verslo Vystymo Agentura (Argentina)
- Bear Valley Visitor Center (Point Reyes National Seashore)
- Buena Vista Visual Effects
- Belgische Vrije Vlucht Federatie (Dutch: Belgian Free Flight Federation)
- Buren Van Velzen Guelen (Dutch law firm)
- Biologie Verzorging Voor Jou (Dutch: Biology and Care for You; secondary school curriculum)
- Belangen Vereniging Vrij Wonen (Dutch: Interests Friday Living Association)
- Belgische Vereniging van Werktuigkundigen (Dutch: Belgian Society of Mechanical Engineers; Belgium)
- Betriebliches Vorschlagswesen (German)
- Billard Verband Westfalen (German: Billiards Association of Westphalia; Westphalia, Germany)
- Black Vine Weevil (insect)
- Blue Valley West (Kansas high school)
- Bordering Vegetated Wetlands
- Building Virtual Worlds (course at Carnegie Mellon University)
- Boise Valley Woolly Buggers (Idaho)
- Brazos Valley Workforce Development Board (Brazos Valley, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On April 30, 2007, she and her husband John lost their two-year old daughter Elenna "Thisbe" to Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere (BVLL) syndrome.