BROWN JORDAN INTERNATIONAL HAS developed a patented technique for packing outdoor furniture for shipment that the company said is drastically cutting freight costs of its Isabella La-Z-Boy collection.
What does BJI stand for?
BJI stands for Brown Jordan International (St. Augustine, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BJI
We have 2 other meanings of BJI in our Acronym Attic
- British Journal for the History of Science
- Brookhurst Junior High School (Anaheim, CA)
- Butler Junior High School (Butler, PA)
- Barbara Jordan High School for Careers (Houston, TX)
- Brigitte Johanna Henkel-Waidhofer (German author)
- Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami (Bengali; Bangladeshi political group)
- Barlow Jonker Index Spot Price (finance)
- Bemidji, MN, USA - Bemidji Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Bonzai Jumps Italy (music label; Bonzai Records; Belgium)
- Bowlers Journal International (Lucy Publishing Inc.)
- Business Journals, Inc. (Norwalk, CT)
- Berkeley Journal of International Law
- Buffalo Journal of International Law (New York)
- British Journal of Industrial Medicine
- British Journal of Industrial Relations (UK)
- Bangladesh Japan Information Technology Limited (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Belgian Journalists on Information Technology
- Ben Jonson Journal (Edinburgh University Press; UK)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Budweiser Jiu-Jitsu (business sponsored competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GENE MORIARTY has been appointed chief executive officer of outdoor furniture producer Brown Jordan International, succeeding turnaround specialist James Malone, who stepped down as CEO after less than nine months with the company.
As part of the Brown Jordan International family, Texacraft also offers a wide variety of Other outdoor products.
About Brown Jordan International Brown Jordan International, Inc.
a Brown Jordan International Company, is a leading North American resource for contemporary contract furnishings.
BROWN JORDAN APPOINTS NEW CEO Brown Jordan International named James Malone vice chairman, president and CEO last week.
BROWN JORDAN INTERNATIONAL, a manufacturer of luxury outdoor furniture, has named Jim Kemp to the new position of director of product development.
Carreker Corporation and Brown Jordan International.