SCORE, the Counselors to America's Small Business, will be hosting Brown Bag Lunch workshops this month.
What does BBL stand for?
BBL stands for Brown Bag Lunch
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBL
We have 251 other meanings of BBL in our Acronym Attic
- Borough, Block, Lot (real estate; New York)
- Bradford Bachinski Limited
- Brain Based Learning (education)
- Brain Behavior Laboratory (various locations)
- Brain Behaviour Lab (Canada)
- Brampton Brick Limited (Canada)
- Brisbane Bus Lines (Australia)
- British Basketball League
- British Bridge League
- Broad Band Light Therapy (skin treatment)
- Budget Bill Language
- Bundesamtes für Bauten und Logistik (German: federal office for buildings and logistics, Switzerland)
- Bush Blue Lake (bean species)
- Buys-Ballot Laboratorium (Netherlands)
- Bye Bye, Later
- Bye-Bye, Love
- Bauneg Beg Lake Association (Maine)
- Big Brother Log Analyzer
- Brainerd Baxter Lodging Association (Minnesota)
- Bruce and Brandon Lee Association (Horsforth, Leeds, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 -- Brown Bag Lunch at the chamber's offices, 8380 Cerrillos Road.
ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: Newcomers to the Brown Bag Lunch series this year are, clockwise from above: Eguie Castrillo & His Latin Jazz Band, Grace Kelly, Miss Tess and Syncopation.
Keller plans to meet the bureau staff today at a brown bag lunch sessio0n, a week after he canceled a similar lunch to stay in New York and deal with the Miller negotiations.
A brown bag lunch discussion will follow, during which Greg Kidd, NPCA's associate Southeast regional director, will outline the opportunities and challenges for the park as it develops both its transportation and other plans for the next few years.
25 Journal Club Neon at The Center for AIDS 1407 Hawthorne Brown bag lunch 31 The Center for AIDS is closed on Memorial Day.
Louis had a January brown bag lunch on "Our View of the FTAA: the Militarization of Police" given by members of the local Friends meeting.
We believed in inspiring others to careers in applied public health, so we initiated a brown bag lunch series for students and faculty to share experiences about work in public health (1).