Now our students can have advanced placement courses, visit diverse cultures and interact with outside experts without leaving school," says Mary Anne Butler-Pearson, distance-learning coordinator at Broward Education Communications Network.
What does BECON stand for?
BECON stands for Broward Education Communications Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BECON
- Boston Edison Company
- Bschawrut Enterprises Co.
- Building Emergency Control Organisation
- Building Environment Council of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Bureau Europe Centrale et Orientale (French: Central and Eastern Europe Office; Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie; Bucharest, Romania)
- Bachelor of Electronic Commerce
- Battlefield Electronic CEOI System
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bioengineering Consortium
- Black Ethnic Community Organisation Network (UK)
- Bachelor of Economic Science
- Benign Epilepsy of Childhood with Occipital Paroxysms (neurology)
- Building Envelope Council Ottawa Region
- Bellingham Early Childhood Program (Bellingham, MA)
- Building Energy Codes Project
- Business Education Career Preparation
- BusinessObjects Enterprise Certified Professional
- Bail Enforcement Civil Process Associates (Florida)
- Buffalo and Erie County Public Library
- Bose-Einstein Condensation and Quantum Information (physics workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This past Saturday, The Broward Education Communications Network (BECON) received an Emmy Award from the National Television Academy Suncoast Chapter for Science and Me, an educational program for kindergarten through second graders.
Using Enterprise Networks Group's videoconferencing solution, we can give students opportunities that they wouldn't otherwise have," said MaryAnn Butler-Pearson, distance learning coordinator at Broward Education Communications Network (BECON).