N] we have from the Brouwer fixed point theorem that there exists a fixed point x [member of] [R.
What does BFPT stand for?
BFPT stands for Brouwer Fixed Point Theorem
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFPT
We have 1 other meaning of BFPT in our Acronym Attic
- barrier-free proton transfer
- Battle-Focused Physical Training (US DoD)
- Belmar Fitness and Physical Therapy (New Jersey)
- Bioreactor Flow and Particle Trajectory (shuttle experiment)
- Bismuth Ferrite Lead Titanate
- Blown Film Processing and Troubleshooting
- boiler feed pump turbine
- Both Fulltime and Parttime
- Braque Francais de Petite Taille
- Brooks Fiber Properties, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Bundesdeutsche Fachtagung für Plasmatechnologie
- Bundesverband von Fach und Führungskräften bei Post und Telekom (Germany)
- Bien Fait pour Ta Gueule (French: you deserved this)
- Boston Flash Platform User Group (Boston, MA)
- Brazilian Function Point Users Group (software)
- Bona Fide Purchaser for Value
- Blue Fluorescent Protein from Vibrio Vulnificus
- Banking and Finance Qualifications
- Baptist Football Queensland (Australia)
- BeachFront Quizzer (self help and interactive practice exams study aid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Axiom 1: d(x, y) [greater than or equal to] 0 Axiom 2:d(x,y) = 0 iffx=y Axiom 3:d(x, y) = d(y, x) Axiom 4:d(x, y) [less than or equal to] d(x, z)+d(z, y) Brouwer Fixed Point Theorem Introduction Having defined the concept of metrics, we will now consider its special application; Brouwer Fixed Point Theorem.