Dec 29, 2011 NCCC ratifies labor contracts with TCU, UTU unions The National Carriers' Conference Committee has ratified temporary labor agreements with the Transportation Communications Union and the union's Brotherhood of Railway Carmen unit in November.
What does BRC stand for?
BRC stands for Brotherhood of Railway Carmen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRC
We have 314 other meanings of BRC in our Acronym Attic
- Breakfast Roll Call
- Breckenridge Resort Chamber (Colorado)
- Brisbane Racing Club (Australia)
- British Rabbit Council (UK)
- British Rail Consortium
- British Rally Championship (auto racing)
- British Red Cross
- British Retail Consortium
- Broadcast Rating Council
- Broadcast Relay Channel
- Brown & Root Condor
- Brush Ranch Camps (New Mexico)
- Brussels Rap Convention (compilation album)
- Budget and Reporting Classification
- Budget Review Committee
- Building Research Center (Jordan)
- Bunker Recovery Charge (shipping)
- Bureau of Radiation Control (Texas; Florida)
- Bureau of Recreation and Conservation (Pennsylvania)
- Burgher Recreation Club (cricket club in Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the unions that joined the TCU since its founding were the Order of Railway Telegraphers, the American Railway Supervisors Association, the Brotherhood of Railway Carmen and the legendary Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters.
Effective August 1986, the Brotherhood of Railway Carmen of the United States and Canada, with 50,000 members, merged with 175,000 members of the Brotherhood of Railway Airline and Steamship Clerks, Freight Handlers, Express and Station Employees as a semi-autonomous division within the Railway Clerks.
employees represented by the Transportation Communication Union, Brotherhood of Railway Carmen, Division (TCU-BRC).
He also praised the historic agreement between CSXT and the Brotherhood of Railway Carmen (BRC) Division of the Transportation Communications Union that will be put in place at the Raceland facility.