NEW YORK, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brooklyn Law School is pleased to announce the launch of REFinblog.
What does BLS stand for?
BLS stands for Brooklyn Law School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLS
We have 175 other meanings of BLS in our Acronym Attic
- Bornes Libres Service (French: Self Service Kiosks)
- Boston Latin School
- Botswana Lesotho & Swaziland
- Bottom Left Side
- Bozzio Levin Stevens (band)
- British Lichen Society
- British Longevity Society
- British Lymphology Society
- Broadband Licensing System (FCC)
- Broadband Light Source
- Built of Living Stones (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Business Law Section (various organizations)
- Business Legal Studies (various schools)
- Business Listing Service
- Business Livery Services
- Business Logic Server (software)
- Business Logistics Services
- Byte Lane Select
- Basic life support to include automated external defibrillation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School and Oberlin College.
Byline: Adam Pincus The developer of the condominium Soho Mews is suing the Brooklyn Law School for violating an agreement to sell to it the residence hall at 184 Joralemon Street, which today was reported to be in contract for $12 million to Craig Nassi's BCN Development.
District Court and Brooklyn Law School, as well as neighboring tenants Starbucks and FedEx, the property was delivered triple-net leased.
Friday, October 19 1:00 - 2:30 pm Brooklyn Law School 250 Joralemon Street About the Program * The News Media: Are editorial decisions made in favor of the public interest or in a calculated effort to increase readers, ratings, and clicks?
Brooklyn Law School has signed a contract to sell its residence hall at 184 Joralemon Street in Brooklyn Heights for $12 million, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Elkin received his juris doctor from Brooklyn Law School, and master's and bachelor's degrees from Rutgers University.
District Court and Brooklyn Law School, the property was delivered triple-net leased.