His photographs were also featured in a 2011 Brooklyn Historical Society exhibition.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Brooklyn Historical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- British Horse Society
- British Hypertension Society (UK)
- Broad-Headed Snake (Australia)
- Broadneck High School (Maryland)
- Broadway High School (various locations)
- Brockton High School (Brockton, MA)
- Broken Heart Syndrome (stress cardiomyopathy)
- Brooke High School (Australia)
- Brookline High School (Brookline, MA)
- Brooklyn Heights Synagogue (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brookwood High School (Snellville, Georgia)
- Brownsburg High School (Brownsburg, IN)
- Brunswick High School (Brunswick, Maine)
- Buchholz High School (Manchester, NH)
- Buckley High School (Buckley, MI)
- Bulk Handling System
- Bulletin of Hispanic Studies (Liverpool University Press; UK)
- Buloba High School (Uganda)
- Bureau of Health Services (various locations)
- Bureau of Highway Safety (Maine, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some subjects explored include the role of objects in the digital age, a case study at the Brooklyn Historical Society, making a community-based performance in West Philadelphia, and artists in residence at the American Philosophical Society Museum.
html: NorthSlope Courtesy Brooklyn Historical Society 1.
95 1-800-996-6987 Take a narrowed focus on Brooklyn, New York alone, put it in a tall but narrow pocket-sized take-along tote, add historic photos from the Brooklyn Historical Society along with maps and directions, and you have created a walking tour guide unique in its approach and scope, with The Historic Walking Tours: Big Onion Guide To Brooklyn.
When the Brooklyn Historical Society asked then-Dodgers owner Peter O'Malley for permission to display it, he agreed, Anderson writes.
95 Hardcover F129 Part of Turner Publishing's Historic Photos series, this book offers a visual history through some 200 photos selected from the collections of the Brooklyn Historical Society, Brooklyn Public Library, the Library of Congress, and other repositories.
Noon, the Brooklyn Historical Society presents a Real Estate Roundtable Luncheon focusing on critical issues surrounding Brooklyn real estate.
The firehouse was originally constructed sometime before 1900, according to land records at the Brooklyn Historical Society.