InterSystems Corporation, a global leader in software for connected care, today announced that the Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX) is now providing breakthrough electronic health record (EHR) connectivity that is expected to dramatically speedup care delivery for BHIX clinicians.
What does BHIX stand for?
BHIX stands for Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blue Horizon Information System
- Bonita Home Inspection Services (Tucson, AZ)
- Branch If Higher or Same
- Bald Head Island Sailing Club (North Carolina)
- Barbers Hill Independent School District (Mont Belvieu, TX)
- Black History Invitational Swim Meet
- Bicycle Helmet Initiative Trust (UK)
- Breastfeeding and HIV International Transmission Study
- British Human Immunodeficiency Virus Association
- Battlefield Highly Immersive Virtual Environment (Advanced Prototype Engineering and Experimentation Lab; Huntsville, AL)
- Bachelor of Human Justice
- Bombay Hospital Journal (Bombay Institute of Medical Sciences publication; India)
- British Heart Journal
- British Homeopathic Journal (now Homeopathy; Faculty of Homeopathy)
- Brooke Hancock Jefferson (planning commission; Steubenville, OH)
- Black Hills Junior Football League (Lacey, WA)
- Behavioral Health and Juvenile Justice (Ohio)
- Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Benign Hypermobility Joint Syndrome (limb pain)
- Bishop Hall Jubilee School (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooklyn Health Information Exchange, e-Health Network of Long Island, and THINC, each pioneers of HIE in their regions, have joined the SHIN-NY, connecting their databases and infrastructure to improve the care of the patients they serve and promote statewide health.
InterSystems, Brooklyn Health Information Exchange Join Forces to Demonstrate Information Flow in Public Health Scenarios ORLANDO, Fla.
Software Platform Will Enable EHR Information Sharing CHICAGO -- InterSystems Corporation today announced that the Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX) has selected the InterSystems HealthShare[TM] software platform for multiple information exchange projects focused on electronic health record (EHR) interoperability.
About the Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX) The Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX), a New York not-for-profit organization, is building a secure system to streamline the flow of health information and improve the delivery of healthcare for the Brooklyn community.
EST: Walter Fahey, CIO and vice president, MIS, Maimonides Medical Center, and Irene Koch, executive director, Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX), will present their goals for driving data exchange across disparate healthcare enterprises to better serve patient needs in one of the largest and most diverse communities in America.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- MedPlus, the healthcare information technology subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics Incorporated , today announced that it has been awarded a contract to implement a clinical portal and information exchange for the Brooklyn Health Information Exchange (BHIX).
UPMC, Ochsner Health, Brooklyn Health Information Exchange, CareSpark Will Present Solutions Using Initiate([R]) Software at Booth #5549 CHICAGO -- Initiate Systems, Inc.