Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation is a Subsidiary of Empire State Development, New York's chief economic development agency, encompassing business, workforce and community development.
What does BBPDC stand for?
BBPDC stands for Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating & Tie-Down
- Blocking, Bracing, Packing, Crating, and Tiedown Material
- Back by Popular Demand
- Balfour Beatty Plant Division
- Bâtiment Base de Plongeurs Démineurs
- Berlin-Brandenburger Phila-Depesche
- Biologically Based Pharmacodynamic Model
- Bound Brook Police Department (New Jersey, USA)
- Boynton Beach Police Department (Florida, USA)
- Bradley Beach Police Department (New Jersey)
- Behavior-Based Performance Excellence (methodology; Fuller Jones & Associates; Pleasanton, CA )
- Black Business Professionals and Entrepreneurs (Savannah, GA)
- Belgian Biodiversity Platform
- Bunny Bobby-Pin Finder (Discount Dance Supply)
- Business to Business Production Group
- Basic Business Products, Inc. (Kansas City, KS)
- Bilfinger Berger Project Investments (infrastructure development; Germany)
- Biscayne Bay Partnership Initiative (est. 1999; Florida)
- Bowman-Birk Protease Inhibitor (molecular biology)
- Biologically-Based Pharmacokinetic
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former president of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation has swapped jobs with her successor, taking a position with the city.
RAL Companies & Affiliates LLC is converting the former Jehovah's Witness Distribution Center at 360 Furman Street in Brooklyn Heights into One Brooklyn Bridge Park, a 450-unit condominium adjacent to the lush 85-acre park setting that RAL will work with the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation to build and maintain.
The directors of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation will meet at the Empire State Development, 633 Third Avenue.
Gargano announced that Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation, a subsidiary of ESD and the City of New York, solidified a Funding Agreement for the development of Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Oh yeah, the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation got the title to a mile of waterfront, too.
The 63-acre property, known as Brooklyn Piers 1, 2, 3 and 5, will be donated by the Port Authority to the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation (BBPDC), an Empire State Development Corporation subsidiary responsible for the park's design and construction.
We are pleased that the Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation has achieved this important milestone in the development of a master plan for Brooklyn Bridge Park," said Robert Boyle, executive director of the PANY/NJ.