A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition (http://www.
What does BARC stand for?
BARC stands for Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BARC
We have 199 other meanings of BARC in our Acronym Attic
- Bio Analytical Research Corporation
- Biological Anthropology Research Centre (University of Bradford, UK)
- Biospecimen Archive Research Core (Boston University)
- Birmingham Accident Research Centre
- Bleeding Academic Research Consortium
- Boise Agility Runners and Climbers
- Bonsall Area for a Rural Community (Bonsall, California)
- Bottom Anti Reflection Coating
- British Airways Regional Cargo
- British Autombile Racing Club
- Buenos Aires Rowing Club (Argentina)
- Border Association for Refugees from Central America (McAllen, TX)
- Bramley and Rodley Community Action (Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Boise American-Filipino Relations Club and Diversity Association
- Barclays Capital
- Barrier Combat Air Patrol
- Board Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (various locations)
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (Massachusetts)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Media contact: Luis Rosero, (cell) 202-607-9027 Brooklyn Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition (253 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211): Volunteers will be walking rescued dogs at BARC, a non-profit organization that provides food, shelter, and medical care for stray/homeless/ abandoned animals in the Williamsburg/ Greenpoint area.
Grant recipients include: -- Rawhide Rescue - Rescue and fostering system for dogs East Green Brook, NJ -- Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition (BARC) - Shelter and adoption program for homeless dogs and cats Brooklyn, NY -- Golden Retrievers In Need Rescue Service, Inc.