Fortunately, though, highly skilled amateur observers from Worcester's Forbush Bird Club, the Brookline Bird Club and other dedicated bird-watching organizations will take up the slack and continue their vigilance at Enfield Lookout and other traditional monitoring sites like Newburyport every winter to report any changes in winter abundance.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for Brookline Bird Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- British Born Chinese
- British Born Cypriot
- British Broadcasting Centre (common, but incorrect)
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Brixton Broadcasting Corporation (Delbert Wilkins Show, UK TV)
- Broad Band Channel
- Broadband Bearer Capability
- Broadband Chaff
- Broadbank Burbcasting Corporation (syndicated radio program)
- Broken Beatz Consortium
- Brooks Biddle Chevrolet (Washington auto dealer)
- Brothers By Choice (San Francisco, CA advertising agency)
- Brown Boveri Company
- Brown's Boundary Control (and Legal Principles)
- Buck-Boost Converter (power supply)
- Buckeye Battle Cry (Ohio State sports)
- Building Better Communities (various locations)
- Building Block Consulting, LLC (Austin, TX)
- Building Business Communication (UK)
- Building the Beloved Community (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Forbush, Athol, Cape Cod and Brookline bird clubs all offer local opportunities to marvel at the massive movement at strategic viewpoints like Mount Wachusett, Mount Watatic, Barre Falls and Mount Tom from now through early November.
The Forbush, Athol, Cape Cod and Brookline bird clubs all offer local opportunities to marvel at the massive movement at strategic viewpoints like Mt.