YOUNGER READERS OF THIS volume may not appreciate how creative was the invention of the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, how much it changed the way applied economics is communicated, and how magic has been its appeal to economists young and old, the novices and the famous, over its many years of operation.
What does BPEA stand for?
BPEA stands for Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPEA
We have 2 other meanings of BPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Burt Process Equipment (Hamden, CT)
- Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.
- Business Premises Equipment
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Business Process Expert
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Montgomery, "Financial Structure: An International Perspecfive," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity 1:1991, pp.
THE BROOKINGS PAPERS ON ECONOMIC ACTIVITY is a unique and amazing institution, created by three visionaries, two of whom we thank and appreciate in this volume, George Perry and William Brainard.